Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Looong Vacation ....

Holidays are long over but I had an extended vacation. And I'm so happy that I was able to spend it with my family whom I haven't seen for quite a while. It's been our family tradition actually to held our reunion during Christmastime.

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry for the late greetings and posting.No internet (twas' intended to be...)


Being so far away from them (My mom,dad, sisters and brothers, lola's and aunts and cousins) is kinda hard for me since I grew up on a closely knit family. I have been yearning for that time to be with them again. I have been so homesick before that I used to cry myself to self and calling them everyday.I missed my family, my friends, everything in my life before I came here.But that was before. Now I am anticipating for my wish to come true.To be where my heart wants me to be.This time will be my turning point. It took me eight years to come up with this decision.I am just waiting for someone so very important to me to eventually make my wish come true.I have learned to like it here, I really do but a big part of my heart longs for the place where I grew up, I just want to spend more time with my parents. It is so hard to make decisions in life but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

No comments: