Wednesday, February 11, 2009

happiness speaks ...

-Waiting can sometimes be one of the hardest thing to do, but on my case it surely is worth the wait .Gone were the days when I used to wish and hope that days would pass by so fast that nine months would just be a week away or days away. I am so happy I couldnt contain myself.Pardon me if I have been too showy of my feelings but I just wanted to express myself. I am just an ordinary person, perhaps even insignificant by the worlds standards. But the happiness that is within me emanates from the feeling of being loved inspite of imperfections, amidsts tribulations. There are a few things that money cannot buy, and I am quite sure that this is one of it.
Ciao for now....wishing you my friends to all be happy just as I am......

No comments: