Monday, November 17, 2008

been away ...

well......
it's been a while since my last post.
I miss blogging so much.
It's not that I've been away physically, I was just self-searching.
Hmmm....
But the outcome of my search has done me good.
I realized that much has changed within me.
Before I was such a jealous person and very selfish.I was so short tempered and I could not contain my negative emotions . I fall short in every expectations my family has of me.
But now, family life has made me a better person.
I am not the jealous person anymore maybe because I have outgrown my insecurities.
I have learned to be selfless instead of selfish. I am able to control my tempers and I don't dwell anymore on negative thoughts and emotions. I have learned to look at the positive side of life and my friends said it reflects on my face.
It is my goal never to forget to pray each day for His guidance that I might do well each day of my life. Afterall, we will pass this way only once.

No comments: